update on my motor

skeeter9948.....GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!!!!! I know its been a long time but $$$ always makes the call. Anyway I got with Chris Carson and I cant thank you enough. That man is AWSOME. I got the motor back a couple weeks ago, just in time to start my season. The cost was WAY less than anyone in and around my area, plus they all treated me like a number and just wanted money. Chris spent countless hours on the phone with me talking through everything. Taking the power head off (which i never have done) and putting it back on. When I got it back there was some fuel issues and it wouldn't run right. He stayed with me and we figured that out and talked me through the whole thing. The total cost including shipping down and back was under $5000. I am back and back with more knowledge about my motor and motors in general, not to mention the advise on many other questions from maintenance to general info. Thanks again skeeter9948.

Anyone needing motor work done I highly recommend carsons marine service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Member
    Hey no worries man! Glad to hear you are back on the water! Chris Carson is a hell of a guy for helping out us DIYers like he does. Now go catch some fish haha.

3. Member
    He is awesome! Currently helpin me with my powerhead rebuild. Great guy!

4. Member
    idwo2212 you my sir are in GREAT hands. skeeter9948 ON IT!!!!!!! and thank you so much brother!