Used 93sv's.... What would you think is a fair price

Ran across a couple 1 year old 93svs (Chirp) models. What would you all think is a fair price considering they are used but appear in good condition.

Thanks

2. Banned
    $650-700 maybe if it's the chirp model, and depending on which transducer it has.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    $650-700 maybe if it's the chirp model, and depending on which transducer it has.
    Are you thinking that price a piece or as a bundle

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Are you thinking that price a piece or as a bundle
    Bundled. Considering they can be had for under a grand new. I think just over $800 from some dealers. I'd say $650 is reasonable for a good condition used unit. Any more and you might as well spend another $100 for a brand new one.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Bundled. Considering they can be had for under a grand new. I think just over $800 from some dealers. I'd say $650 is reasonable for a good condition used unit. Any more and you might as well spend another $100 for a brand new one.
    Where can you buy new 93sv chirp for $750??
    Rick Collis
    903-473-8820

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Collis View Post
    Where can you buy new 93sv chirp for $750??
    Never said you could. I said $650 was reasonable for a used on, and that if they're asking more than $650, i.e.: $700, then you might as well save up another $100 and get a new one. There were deals recently to get new ones for $800'ish.

7. Member
    I was quoted 850-875 (Cant remember exactly) from one of the board sponsors.

Yeah I think 650 a piece is more than fair. Buying used electronics to me is a little risky as you have no warranty or recourse if one or both crapped out the 2nd day you used it. Personally I think he needs to be down in the 500 range but it seems they do demand a descent price when selling used.