The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar

Saw a Skeeter Breech Turn

I was watching finals of the Classic yesterday, and during a break they showed some Skeeter ad wherein was a short clip where they pulled a beech turn.
    Just wondering if anyone else had seen this. Was pretty cool to see that big of a boat pull it off.

That might mark the beginning of the end for Skeeter Sorry couldn't resist. Just kidding.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

3. Banned
    Wasn't there already a thread in here about this?

Here it is.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=797903

In my opinion it's a dangerous thing to be showing people that might not have much boating experience. I don't think some idiots will really understand the full force of the g's being pulled and their passengers being chunked out.

4. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Wasn't there already a thread in here about this?

Here it is.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=797903

In my opinion it's a dangerous thing to be showing people that might not have much boating experience. I don't think some idiots will really understand the full force of the g's being pulled and their passengers being chunked out.
    Was out of town and didn't notice previous thread...sorry

5. Banned
    I'm not yelling at you, just letting you in on the "Pat's words of wisdom".

6. Banned
    So who's going out tomorrow and trying it???... It's a worthless maneuver, proves nothing. Been boating and fishing for 40+yrs and have never needed to do it, never tried... And just because ain't a reason either... Dan

7. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Fortunately, when I was waiting for my first Champ to be built, the dealer took me on the lake in a 201 and demonstrated the turn/stop for me. I say fortunately, because later that year, some nut job towing a skier pulled right in front of me and I had to do the maneuver.

This was not long before the clown jumped out of Pat's boat during a demo, and put an end to the demos.