Question MFI side marker lights

I have a 1998 triton tr18 with a MFI trailer. Replacing the lights and I'm having a hard time finding the marker lights. 2 amber, and 2 red ones.

2. PECo
    If you can find replacements that fit with little or no modification, you should switch to sealed LEDs. They're way more reliable.

I know that doesn't fix your problem, but might give you more options. Good luck.

3. Member
    First I would measure the lights width and length--check how it is mounted and wiring hook ups--then look for a name/light number usually printed on the lens somewhere. Search Etrailer.com they have a section with most makers of lights that give the dimensions of the lights manufactured by that particular company.

Your's should/probably is mounted in a grommet and the light pushes in/out to replace, it shouldn't be to difficult to find one. You can probably take one of yours out and find it at an auto parts store/Walmart.
    Rocket

4. Member
    Ok, thank the lights are truck lite. They do push in and out of the rubber grommet. Also led's are my plan, I got the 6 inch, (I believe), led oval from northern tool. The 4 rectangle marker lights with the rubber grommet they didn't have. The holes for the lights are 3.0 width and 2.5 height.

5. Member
    This might be better answered by asking in the Triton Boats thread.
    Rocket

6. @delta_fisher
    Check out eBay. I found some by typing in the dimensions of my lights. Replaced all the rear lights on my trailer
    99 Triton TR18 DC
    99 Evinrude Ficht 150

Striped bass angler, CA Delta

@delta_fisher @pondscumanglers
    @limitlures @slyguylures
    @nor.cal.kat

7. Member
    Found the lights at local marina. The marina orders them from NAPA, think they are made by trucklite. If anyone needs same ones.

8. Member
    I took mine to an local auto parts store that can get anything with the lights when I redid mine. I am very happy that my Triton has a Marinemaster and not MFI trailer. I had nothing but issues with the MFI that was under my Bee.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS