Add 2nd power pole on 2016 ZX225 which adapter?

Does anyone know what the factory adapter is on the 2016 zx225 ? I went through hydrillagear and emphasized that I wanted the same exact one, sent photos and everything I could do. They sent me wrong one. I need to call them, I wish they would have gone the extra mile to look into the request. I soent $4k with them , least that could have been done. Now project is on hold. I'm thinking it's the s-2-6 but not 100% anyone have a clue? appreciate the help?

I believe I received S-2-2 from hydrilla, hopefully they exchange with correct one.

2. Member
    Power poles website has an adapter wizard. Enter veatlr, make model of boat and which backplate it has and it will tell you the correct components to use.

3. Member
    If you already have one on the boat that works there should be numbers stamped on it with either a P for port included or an s for starboard so jot down those numbers off the good one and figure out which u need the S or P

4. Member
    These are the two brackets Skeeter uses. The new bracket is on MY16 boats and is the only one that will be stocked when the older brackets run out. The older is specifically on all MY15 boats and some MY16's. Skeeter only stocks the the starboard bracket so if you are adding a PP to your port you will have to contact your dealer or PP directly. I don't know anything about the S22 bracket, but could see where you would have drag if you were behind the sponson at or below water level.

These are the part numbers (starboard and port):

Old Style
    PK-S-N2-6-S-BK
    PK-S-N2-6-P-BK

New Style
    PK-S-2-6-S-BK
    PK-S-2-6-P-BK

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    These are the two brackets Skeeter uses. The new bracket is on MY16 boats and is the only one that will be stocked when the older brackets run out. The older is specifically on all MY15 boats and some MY16's. Skeeter only stocks the the starboard bracket so if you are adding a PP to your port you will have to contact your dealer or PP directly. I don't know anything about the S22 bracket, but could see where you would have drag if you were behind the sponson at or below water level.

These are the part numbers (starboard and port):

Old Style
    PK-S-N2-6-S-BK
    PK-S-N2-6-P-BK

New Style
    PK-S-2-6-S-BK
    PK-S-2-6-P-BK
    My 2015 had the old style, your 2016 will most likely have the new style. I would check tough because if they had some old style left they might of used them. I got lucky Rich at Hydrilla gear got mine right the first time!

6. Member
    I removed pole from the bracket from factory, I was shocked to learn there was NO stamping on the adapter plate. I think from pics that the s-2-6 should be the correct bracket. I contacted Hydrilla today, problem was I was put on the back burner all day. Called back around 4pm ohhhh we had a meeting all day blah blah blah. I get it you probably forgot, All I want is what I originally asked for. It should be a easy switch, I am sure they will take care of me. They said they will call me tomorrow, I am not holding my breathe. Need to get the boat ready!! I appreciate all the feedback. Ill keep everyone posted. Thanks

7. Member

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1234 View Post
    Not trying to take credit man...just trying to help a guy out! I could care less about getting props from someone. I'm just around to help when I can, like others of helped me. Take no offense.

9. Member
    Appreciate the help. They called this morning, the. Talked to Rich at hydrilla. Said he was going to head back and take some measurements. No call back rest of day. I hope to get this turned around quickly. I just want it right. I'm sure they will take care of me and get it done right. Shall see.... still thinking it's the s 2 6 but I don't know

10. Member
    New one is in route. Rich and the team are helping out. Communication wasn't the greatest but hopefully end result is perfect. I'd still recommend them as they are a good company at hydrilla gear

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    Not trying to take credit man...just trying to help a guy out! I could care less about getting props from someone. I'm just around to help when I can, like others of helped me. Take no offense.
    Just messin with you brahh!