Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Is your 2003 platinum white and blue?
    The floating trailer makes me think I know what boat it is.

Dont back it in as far.

If you could email or text me pics of boat ID appreciate it.

2. Member
    My number is 423.259.0470 call or text me and I'll send pocs. Solid white boat.

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by big_o_tom View Post
    Oh yeah I almost forgot, my trailer floats! So....what do I do not for that? It has some drain holes along the bottom. Do I need to drill one on each side towards the front and close to the top of the frame?
    Is it a steel trailer? Never heard of one of them floating, only the aluminum trailers.

4. Member
    I don't know what its made of, just know its a full tube and painted white.

see if a magnet sticks to the trailer.... sticks equal steel.

22R

Allison XB2002 / Merc 150 XR6

6. Member
    90 5.0, your old xb2003 is currently owned by my son in Alabaster, Alabama. The aluminum trailer will still float, but where we launch there's not much current, and it doesn't cause us much of a problem.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Morgan View Post
    90 5.0, your old xb2003 is currently owned by my son in Alabaster, Alabama. The aluminum trailer will still float, but where we launch there's not much current, and it doesn't cause us much of a problem.
    It gave me fits when i was in current, I used to have to not back it in enough, get the boat set and back trailer in farther. Other than that I absolutely loved that trailer, and boat.

How is it doing for yall?? How long has he had it? I'm wondering if he's who reached out to me at one point asking questions about it or if that was a previous owner.

I was the second owner and after me it changed hands a bunch pretty quickly. This was about 2 years ago I think??

8. Member
    Second day out with boat. AWSOME!!! Cruised around yesterday running up and down to 3500 rpm's, today went to 4000. One thing I will have to relearn is how to load a boat in the wind. I know it can be hard at best and I've been loading heavy boats for 27 years but it took me 4 trys to get on the trailer. Can't be looking like "that guy" at the boat ramp.

9. Member
    And whats odd is that even with the same amount of air pressure in the tire, the left side always floats up first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12