Need some Advice

2014 Triton 19XS on a 2014 Marine Master trailer. I have an issue with the bow rising away from the bow roller when the bow hook in undone. The Marine Master trailer bow post is angled and can only be moved up and down. When moved up it comes forward a little due to the angle and when moved down it moves back a little due to the angle. My issue is, I cannot raise it too far up because my trailer bunks are already past the transom. I have tried to raise it a little and have also tried it all the way down and in both positions the bow rises up when I unhook. Does anyone else have this issue? Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

Steve Bailey
    2019 Ranger Z520C
    2019 Mercury 250L Pro XS TM
    SER# 2B575047

2. Member
    You can't lower the bow supports of your bunks? Since you have all the stuff right there, does it appear that the trailer does not allow enough adjustments to "fit" your boat?
    All that stuff has to play together. My boat hits the roller with the bow hook, that's how I know I'm completely on the trailer. As we can see, you have gatorbacks. Do you still power load?
    It LOOKS like your roller is too short or too far forward.

3. Member
    Raise your bow roller.

4. Banned
    raise the roller till it touches bow. Will only bring you forward about an inch.

5. Member
    After several adjustments to the bow roller everything is good. Had to raise it up about 1/2 inch. Bow now stays put, but it is not using the roller as support. Transom is right over the brackets on back of trailer. To answer the power load question; no I do not power load; just coast on up to the bow roller; no power loading needed.
    Steve Bailey
    2019 Ranger Z520C
    2019 Mercury 250L Pro XS TM
    SER# 2B575047