Thread: Stockton date

Stockton date

Did we get a date set in stone?

I don't know if it was set in stone, but I think oct 21, which with my new grandson being born causing me to miss the last fall rally, puts me in a position around that time, but my plan is to go Wednesday, Thursday, leave Friday night, ill miss the tourn, but get to see most that come in. Thursday night meal is the important part way I see it.

That's the same weekend as the Joe Bass invitational on Table Rock so we will miss the stockton rally.

I can do the 21 but not the 28th. But your not going to please everyone.
    Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

5. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    The date selection sucks. It always messes someone up. The baby being born is scheduled or that is the due date? Maybe the little nipper will come a week early? The other date was the 14th, but I think people didn't like that either. I wanted to slide it to the 28th but Melvin and Matthew have a wedding. Can't you have the wedding at Stockton?

Just like You can have a Rally in Kansas

Hey Now , Don't be blaming it on Melvin And Matthew ,, You can have a Rally with out us... Just have one on LOZ and We'll show You ....

8. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Stockton is a great place for wedding in Oct from all I hear. The leaves are pretty!!

9. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    With all the snow on them.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

Quote Originally Posted by rudapa View Post
    The date selection sucks. It always messes someone up. The baby being born is scheduled or that is the due date? Maybe the little nipper will come a week early?
    the baby was supposed to be born this past February, but he wanted to go to a rally with papa, so out he came way to early, like at 23 weeks along, but he didn't realize with that early exit it would require him to stay in NICU for over 17 more weeks, so we both missed the rally, had room already and set to go when got the news, so now his first birthday will be day of tournament for our little miracle baby, and do you think papa could miss that, but I can come the days before and fish and get to see everyone, which I'm good wth that, so 21 is good, way I see it, these are more than just trying to see who can catch most fish
    Last edited by MOTriton; 03-31-2017 at 07:31 AM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTriton View Post
    the baby was supposed to be born this past February, but he wanted to go to a rally with papa, so out he came way to early, like at 23 weeks along, but he didn't realize with that early exit it would require him to stay in NICU for over 17 more weeks, so we both missed the rally, had room already and set to go when got the news, so now his first birthday will be day of tournament for our little miracle baby, and do you think papa could miss that, but I can come the days before and fish and get to see everyone, which I'm good wth that, so 21 is good, way I see it, these are more than just trying to see who can catch most fish
    Glad he's doing ok! He was just in a hurry!

2002 Ranger 175VS - Mercury 125
    2006 Ranger Z20 - Mercury 225
    2008 Ranger TR-177 - Mercury 115
    1987 Ranger 350V - Mercury 150
    2010 Ranger Z521 - Mercury 250
    2012 Ranger Z518 - Mercury 200
    2015 Ranger Z521C - Mercury 250 ProXS
    1993 Ranger 481V - Mercury 175 ProXS
    2018 Ranger Z519 - Mercury 225 ProXS
    2020 Ranger RB190 - Mercury 115 ProXS