Thread: Classic Expo

Classic Expo

I haven't read any reports on new Gamblers on display at the Classic Expo.....Would be nice to see a new 2100 & 2000

Quote Originally Posted by A1 Rocket View Post
    I haven't read any reports on new Gamblers on display at the Classic Expo.....Would be nice to see a new 2100 & 2000

3. Member
    lil red nailed it..

4. Member
    They are still looking for seatcovers..They make more on them.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

WOW...You guys are a tough crowd.....

6. Member
    Im getting tired a re powering my '98 Intimidator ( 2012 Etec ) & would like a new 2100 with the G2 250.....Ive look at other boat brands but can't find that right one...I have owned 3 Gamblers dating back to the GT183 & have love each one.

I dont think there will be anymore 2100 models...I hope there will be plenty of sterlings in the 22 and 20 foot models in the near future..Who knows, lots of folks seemed interested, but with some of the comments i see on here you would think that most of the folks on here think their boats suck....And before anyone piles on me, I know there are a lot of improvements that could be made, and I understand that, but you either want boats or you dont..Go out and find what you want...
    Bottom line is they are still the best built boats, fast, great finish, and some 20 year old rigs on here look better than some of the competitions new boats..I have looked at a lot of boats...and to be honest with all of you, I sure hope they start production again, because for me I would hate to take a step backwards...Maybe they will resolve some of the other issues, but I just dont think I could buy another brand...I will say this though, I got a lot of respect for the boys on the Stroker board...They have some of the same issues, and you wont find a single one bashin their rides, or Chub...Dont lose sight of the fact that these were custom built boats, not cookie cutters, so you wont see one at the Classic expo..I have been proud of every single one I have owned, and I still am...and plan to be again...
    LD

The only thing I can disagree with you on LD is NOBODY has said their boats suck, its exactly the opposite. Though I may never be able to afford a new one if there are only 1 or 2 boats a year built good luck finding one....I do love my G as always

And the Stroker thing is I read over there a bunch and it seems thise guys still had customer service even after he said he was done IMO. I know he started agian but there are people at the shop who are on the board and answer questions and they can call and talk to people there

9. Member
    I was thinking about it during the weighin wouldn't it be cool to roll thru with a 20 year old Gambler boat just to say see you don't need $100k to catch these little green fish.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ldbass55 View Post
    I dont think there will be anymore 2100 models...I hope there will be plenty of sterlings in the 22 and 20 foot models in the near future..Who knows, lots of folks seemed interested, but with some of the comments i see on here you would think that most of the folks on here think their boats suck....And before anyone piles on me, I know there are a lot of improvements that could be made, and I understand that, but you either want boats or you dont..Go out and find what you want...
    Bottom line is they are still the best built boats, fast, great finish, and some 20 year old rigs on here look better than some of the competitions new boats..I have looked at a lot of boats...and to be honest with all of you, I sure hope they start production again, because for me I would hate to take a step backwards...Maybe they will resolve some of the other issues, but I just dont think I could buy another brand...I will say this though, I got a lot of respect for the boys on the Stroker board...They have some of the same issues, and you wont find a single one bashin their rides, or Chub...Dont lose sight of the fact that these were custom built boats, not cookie cutters, so you wont see one at the Classic expo..I have been proud of every single one I have owned, and I still am...and plan to be again...
    LD
    +1

11. Member
    +2