Recommended Merc technician in my area.

Hi guys. I live in Haverhill, MA, just south of the New Hampshire border. I'm looking to have my 2001 Merc Opti 225 serviced. I want the fuel system tuned, with the injectors and rails cleaned and calibrated. I'd appreciate any recommendations for a good certified Merc Tech anywhere in my area, or reasonable driving distance, Mass or New Hampshire. Thanks.
    Peter C. Takvorian
    2015 Ranger Z520C, 2015 Yamaha 250 VMax SHO.

2. Member
    why am I not surprised by no posts to your question.i have said it for years,not nearly enough knowledgeable technicians for merc.i don't care what part of the country you come from.dont be surprised when you do find one that you will have to take it back 3 or 4 times to get the work done right.
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"

3. Member
    There are two different sponsors on this forums that will clean and calibrate fuel system on Opti's. Im sure one of them will post on this thread.

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I'm sure that Mercury Marine has a find a dealer search function on their web page. You can contact them (dealer in your area) and ask them if they perform injector cleaning services.

5. Member
    Thanks Champ, I have found some dealers, I was just looking for a personal recommendation, if there's one available, for a dealer who provides good, competent service for my fuel system.
    Peter C. Takvorian
    2015 Ranger Z520C, 2015 Yamaha 250 VMax SHO.

Post in the New Hampshire forum and you may get more help. Lots of guys from your area only post there...