No. IL Electronics Rigging

I have a Nitro on order with no electronics installed (waiting to get a Solix)

1) Heard bad stories about the rigging at some Bass Pro Shops, anyone have recent experience with the Bolingbrook location for rigging and what was the quality of work?

2) Anyone else in the Joliet area that would be recommended? I am willing to drive an hour if it means getting a quality install.

Looking to get Ultrex TM, Precision Sonar console panel, 12" Solix w/ SI, gps, and shoot thru hull transducer installed. Electronics will be on a separate circuit off battery with Humminbird network in the starboard rod locker.

My other choice would be to do it myself, however, I am unsure if I could do it as well or as quick as a shop.

Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Basa's Marina in Bolingbrook does great, fast work.
    "CATCH EM, PUT EM BACK, CATCH EM AGAIN, PUT EM BACK AGAIN, REPEAT!!"

TGCustomRods@gmail.com

Sponsors:
    My WIFE
    My Wallet

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bison2312 View Post
    I have a Nitro on order with no electronics installed (waiting to get a Solix)

1) Heard bad stories about the rigging at some Bass Pro Shops, anyone have recent experience with the Bolingbrook location for rigging and what was the quality of work?

2) Anyone else in the Joliet area that would be recommended? I am willing to drive an hour if it means getting a quality install.

Looking to get Ultrex TM, Precision Sonar console panel, 12" Solix w/ SI, gps, and shoot thru hull transducer installed. Electronics will be on a separate circuit off battery with Humminbird network in the starboard rod locker.

My other choice would be to do it myself, however, I am unsure if I could do it as well or as quick as a shop.

Thanks in advance.
    You already noted that you are buying a Precision Sonar mount. I would take your new boat on a trip to Kentucky Lake and see randy at Precision Sonar. They do a quality installation then call Randy and get an on the water sonar class to get your goodies dialed in. This would be well worth the trip.

4. Member
    Give Dan a call at D.C. Marine (815-671-3264). He's right there in Channahon and is one heck of a mechanic. No doubt in my mind he could get you rigged up.

5. Member
    D C Marine....... Danny will get u fixed up .

6. Member
    Definitely DC Marine!

7. Member
    Basa
    Please release me,let me go.