Livewell Confusion

Trying to replace my livewell control valves and can't find the flow-rite that matches. As you can see in my picture, my system is in this order (fill-recirc-empty). Everything I see seems to be (fill-empty-recirc) or (recirc-empty-auto). The empty is in the middle and on mine, recirc is in the middle. I have a 1996 - 461vs with a 1 pump system. Can somebody point me in the right direction? I guess I could just relabel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I think if you call Ranger with your boats serial number they should be able to help you out.

3. Member
    Thanks. I'll call them and/or flow-rite Monday.

4. Member
    My buddy has the same controls. Change them out for something new is your only option. You can mount the new controls on a piece of Marine Starboard.

I had that type at one time and I changed it out to the turn knob.

6. Member
    Flow-rite and Ranger no longer have the fill-recirc-empty valves. I ordered a fill-empty-recirc and hopefully that'll work. I'll just relabel my lever panel.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    Flow-rite and Ranger no longer have the fill-recirc-empty valves. I ordered a fill-empty-recirc and hopefully that'll work. I'll just relabel my lever panel.
    When you get it you might want to check that you got the right amount of cable travel.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    When you get it you might want to check that you got the right amount of cable travel.
    Flow-rite did express concern that I might have to change cable and actuator to new style. Figured it was worth it to try just the valve first. Got me fingers crossed. I've had plenty of the current style and I'd think the old lever style I have would make cable travel more distance which I can make work. Lever might not reach edge to operate, but still work. No telling but I'll update after I give it a go.

9. Member
    Can you not disassemble the valve and move the flaps to the appropriate places?

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTTI View Post
    Can you not disassemble the valve and move the flaps to the appropriate places?
    I've thought about that and might give it a try. Hate to tear one though. They look fragile.

11. Member
    There not fragile at all. I rebuilt the original ones in my boat then switched to the one's your getting. I did have to reverse the flaps to make it work. Still using original cable and actuator.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324