USA Skeeter 19 TZX ?

I'm thinking of buying one because of the before March 31st deals! Seems to come with just about everything you need even a cover for $32,495 + tax. Comes with a Yamaha 150 SHO. Anybody have one and what do ya think?

I like my 2016 tzx190 with 175 SHO. Ride is good for its size on roughy water. Stable when fishing, enough storage for me.
    2016 Skeeter Tzx190 Yamaha 175 SHO

3. Member
    That must fly with a 175!

Runs about 65 but just added duel talons so will see how it does with the added weight.
    2016 Skeeter Tzx190 Yamaha 175 SHO

5. Member
    You will be looking at upper 50's with the 150 on that boat loaded up at best. Have owned mine since August of 2013 and it was one of the first to roll off the build line with the 150 SHO. Outside of the factory installing the rear transducer in the wrong place and being corrected by the dealer it has been flawless, for the money a good all around package - not high end by any means but has everything you need.

6. Member
    I have a 2015 with a 175sho. Great boat, love the sho too. I added 2-10ft Talons and a Bob's Hydraulic Jackplate. I get 62mph with the added weight. Your looking at 58 to 59mph with the 150sho. But believe it or not you will have a better hole shot with the 150sho then a 175sho due to gear ratio

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mknj671 View Post
    You will be looking at upper 50's with the 150 on that boat loaded up at best. Have owned mine since August of 2013 and it was one of the first to roll off the build line with the 150 SHO. Outside of the factory installing the rear transducer in the wrong place and being corrected by the dealer it has been flawless, for the money a good all around package - not high end by any means but has everything you need.
    Well I got the boat but have not had it out do to the weather. I'm wondering where your transducer was in the wrong place. Mine is right at the end of my right bunk board and I"m afraid it is going to get hit when I load the boat. It's almost touching the board but the dealer said it was factory mounted and will be OK!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RDOCK View Post
    Well I got the boat but have not had it out do to the weather. I'm wondering where your transducer was in the wrong place. Mine is right at the end of my right bunk board and I"m afraid it is going to get hit when I load the boat. It's almost touching the board but the dealer said it was factory mounted and will be OK!
    Do you have DI or SI on yours from the factory? Mine was a basic through hull transducer so it is epoxied in the rear compartment behind the pumps and in front of the drain plug. They actually mounted it on top of he pad mat originally and it would not pick up depth or bottom contour, if you are worried about yours I believe they make some mounts for the jackplate.
    Last edited by mknj671; 03-27-2017 at 08:26 AM.

9. Member
    Mine came with 2 Lowrance hook 5 depth finders and they have down scan features . That's why I was told the transducer had to be mounted outside on the transom. I just don't like how close it is to the bunk board when it's on the trailer. He said it was factory mounted in the best location. I have even thought of cutting a small piece of bunk off to be sure it doesn't hit.!