Help/advice on Laser 2 Plugs...Thanks...

I dinged up my stainless Laser 2 prop. I think it happened when loading the boat and the prop stirred up a rock or something off the ramp.
    I took the prop to a repair facility. They probably removed the plugs when they heated the prop. Either they did not install the plugs back in tightly or the left one out or something. The old plugs had about 3/8 hole in all three PVC plugs. Now I can see the screw threads because the plug is gone. It is a long drive back to the prop shop to get the plug...If they even can find it.....They did a good job on the prop except this...

.. The boat seems to run fine but it takes a couple of seconds longer to come out of the hole. The prop does not blow out or cavitate or anything like that. I know that the holes are supposed to seal off when the RPMs get up...And figure that adding the plug might even make it a little slower out of the hole.

Should I just forget it and move on and fish..... On top end it seems fine. What about taking the other two plugs out and maybe get the hole shot back where it used to be?? I figure things changed a little with the repair..... I am not a prop expert and would like some advice...Thanks...
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

2. Member
    Take a picture of the others and ask them to mail it to you.