Thread: Solix 15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Solix 15

Any word on whether the Solix 15's are actually shipping today?

Also, has anyone received and mounted the 12" model yet? I would love to see pics.

Do I hear crickets?

Strange there is no hype no chatter nothing

Only one person has posted they got a 12” a few days back
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    A couple of guys did IIRC - heck they are probably out OTW workin' it.... BB-- Who???
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

4. Banned
    A very small batch shipped. Looks like the next batch just went from pending to 3/31

Even my ultrex got pushed back

5. Member
    Not sure on the 15, but I have a Solix 12 SI.. they got delivered about a week ago.

6. Member
    Does anyone know what the new shipping date on the solix 15 is? 3/31 was the last I heard but I don't think that happened.

7. Banned
    solix eta's show pending or past due. I got this from my main distributor this morning

The manufacturer has not been able to provide a solid ETA due to manufacturing issues. We hope to have them in by the middle of April.

><((((º>

8. Member
    Seems like HB has had slow rollouts on everything, lately.

9. Member
    Three web sales sites show 4/17/2017 or thereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by skid00skid00 View Post
    Three web sales sites show 4/17/2017 or thereabouts.
    If that's true, then that sucks!!!
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

11. Member
    Well, given I don't have much patience when waiting for new toys my thought process is as long as it gets here a couple of days prior to our May 13th walleye opener all will be good!

12. Member
    Ordered a Solix 15 SI on Thursday evening 3/29/17 from https://www.reedssports.com and unit was delivered on Monday 4/3/17. I have always had fast results from Reeds.
    2020 Warrior 1890 Tiller 90hp Mercury 4stroke
    Apex 19 Mega si. Solix 1-15 si, Solix 2-15 si, Terova iLink, Mega 360, Mega Live

13. Member
    Thanks make me wonder what's the use in preordering!

14. Banned
    depends on where you pre order from and how many units they are allocated. maybe that place didn't have any pre orders...maybe he just got lucky. who knows

- We apologize for the delay. SOLIX units are shipping now, however they are in high demand and we are currently working to fulfill distributor backorders. Unfortunately due to our various distribution channels, we do not have a way to see which retailers in your area will be getting specific units or what their delivery dates will be. We would advise checking with your local retailers as they can get a better estimate of their order delivery from their distributor. Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by TroyBoy30; 04-04-2017 at 01:47 PM.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N9Phil View Post
    Ordered a Solix 15 SI on Thursday evening 3/29/17 from https://www.reedssports.com and unit was delivered on Monday 4/3/17. I have always had fast results from Reeds.
    That's awesome for you, but seriously sucks for the rest of us!! I called Hummingbird today, and asked if they thought they were going to be shipping anytime soon. She gave me the usual "beat around the bush" answer. So then I asked if I don't get my units by the end of the month, is the rebate for the free bluetooth remote still valid. She had no idea about the rebate, and even asked me to send her a link as she could not find it! So I gave her the link, and she said it should still be good, even if the units have not made it into our hands yet. Yeah, right! I bet that happens! Like the Spaniard said in the movie the "Prince's Bride", I hate-a wait........

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Super 91 View Post
    That's awesome for you, but seriously sucks for the rest of us!! I called Hummingbird today, and asked if they thought they were going to be shipping anytime soon. She gave me the usual "beat around the bush" answer. So then I asked if I don't get my units by the end of the month, is the rebate for the free bluetooth remote still valid. She had no idea about the rebate, and even asked me to send her a link as she could not find it! So I gave her the link, and she said it should still be good, even if the units have not made it into our hands yet. Yeah, right! I bet that happens! Like the Spaniard said in the movie the "Prince's Bride", I hate-a wait........
    It wouldn't be the first time this is happening to me. Being in Canada, things always take a longer time to get here. I preordered my Ulterra and if you remember, the assembly line stopped because they found an issue with the Ulterras. Long story short, I missed my $100 rebate, got busy and never took the time to call them and ask for it. I will make sure I handle it properly this time for the remote even if I don't receive my Solix 12 on time.

Ben

17. Member
    My credit card got charged, today. Calababs didn't email me, and the online order details just say 'in process'.

I'm anxious as all get out. Saw one empty boat trailer at the launch today. There's still ice shoves around.

wolfrivercam.com shows LOTS of fish swimming upstream!

18. Member
    Just got a call from cabelas they just got some 12 megas in. Just incase anyone is looking.

19. Member
    Cabela's in Omaha received a Solix 12 in and now has one up for display also. Rumor mill is we will be getting some 15s in too, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble head View Post
    Just got a call from cabelas they just got some 12 megas in. Just incase anyone is looking.
    Just ordered mine!
    "The handicapped angler"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast