My best Stuffed Chicken Breast

Butterfly a med. sized chicken breast, you don't want it too big or it will make it difficult to wrap-up later in bacon. Try not to make any holes in it. Season as you like. I add some hot sauce, swiss cheese cut up in threads, crumbled aged cheddar, green onions, garlic powder...

Now roll it up neatly (this is the hard part), and wrap the entire chicken breast in a layer of bacon. Even wrap it around the ends to seal the stuffing inside. I use wood kabob skewers cut into pieces to hold the bacon in place.
    Pick a good bacon that doesn't tear or have a bunch of irregularities.

Now grill it on low, and you have to watch it. Don't want it to flame up on you and burn everything to a lump of charcoal... I like to baste mine in a little Teriyaki Marinade every now and then. Grill until the temp. is above the safe poultry temp. Once you see some of the cheese start to melt out usually means it is ready.

Freaking delicious, best tasting, most tender and juiciest chicken breast ever!!!!
    Last edited by KCLOST; 03-24-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

2. Member
    Looks delicious! Im gonna try this. Thanks for posting.
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

3. Banned
    Best way to eat yardbird....cover it all up with BACON

4. Member
    Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this, I think I'll have to give it a shot.