Lightbulb Never stop starting...

NEVER STOP STARTING
    And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Galatians 6:9

It is human nature to be scared of failing. This fear is instilled in us at a very young age. We are rarely rewarded for failing or falling short of succeeding. As we grow older the fear of failing to often deters us from wanting to start. The situations labeled as falling should instead be classifies as learning. We learn everyday and will continue to do so on a daily basis. Take these opportunities to grow and utilize them as learning experiences. That is truly what failing is, simply put, learning. Never be afraid to start or try new things. Trust your gut and keep it simple. This technique can be applied to every aspect of life. Take the time to learn and try new things every chance you get. Be patient and persistent and good things are sure to come. As anglers It is easy to become comfortable in our old ways. Thinking outside the box is a great way to exercise and hone your skills. Sure when we try new things they don't always work or pan out the way we would like them to, but think back about the times you tried something new and thought you were failing. This was not failing. You were learning. You learned what you were doing may not have been the best way or idea to accomplish your task or meet your goals, but if you stick with it the lesson does not simply go by as a waste of time or failure. For example it may have opened other doors to better learning events which lead to rewarding accomplishments. Explore new ways to experiment with new ideas. Take mental notes as you learn and grow into the person you desire to be. Starting gets easier and soon becomes natural like a second nature. Never stop starting!

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Nice and great post

Dale Sinclair original

3. Member
    Never give up comes to mind.
    Praying for a Cure

4. Member
    Can't argue with that.nice post

5. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    Great words. Thanks for posting.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

6. Member

7. Member

I've pretty much perfected what doesn't work.

Great post!
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

Great post.....and I am scared when I am not failing , you learn so much more when things go wrong than when they go right

10. Member

11. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepags View Post
    Great post.....and I am scared when I am not failing , you learn so much more when things go wrong than when they go right
    i don't know about more but it sticks with ya better

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Thanks for that

13. Member
    Thank you for taking the time to read! I enjoy reading and sharing information about fishing with others, but I always find myself struggling to find good info on fishing motivation, so I decided I would just write my own and share it with those who enjoy a little positive lift! I will begin sharing this info here on BBC and on face book on my Lip'n Limits page for those that would like to follow along. Thanks and God bless!
    Last edited by BB'; 03-24-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks for posting that, very inspirational. I've posted this picture many times before but never gets old... my personal mantra is, "BE THE FROG"!

15. Member

good word

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

17. Member
    Great Post

Sometimes we get so complacent that it becomes second nature. I sometimes stop (not often enough ) and count to ten then think about what I am doing. It works for the better more often than not.
    Hi Mike.