Vintage wood Crank Baits? Collections

I posted in the WTB Section, but thought I would post here as well. I'm currently in the market for vintage wood crank baits, looking for Original Fred Young Big O's, Bagley's, Gambler's, WEC's and so on. If you have any of these lures your looking to sell / move let me know, I might be your guy. A few things I'm really interested in is a Original set of Fred Young Big O's in the egg carton, Original Jim Bagley wood baits, and any other original wood baits in any condition. Let me know what you have and I may be a buyer. Thank you for reading my post. Contact me here via PM or at: rich_henderson_98@yahoo.com
    Thanks Rich

2. Member
    I've got 3 WEC "Wobblers" NIB if you're interested. Colors are: Classic, Ayu, and Chart/Classic. I'm scaling way back on my stuff. $68 TYD
    Also, I have an unsigned WEC that I've probably had close to twenty years. I'll see if I can locate it. What part of Indiana? My sister lives in Evansville.

More is accomplished with a good attitude and a gun, than with just a good attitude!

3. Member
    luckyjoe, message sent.

4. Member
    Still in the market, and interested in any Fred Young Big O's, Bagley, Gamble's, WEC's, Black Market etc, let me know what you have, I may be interested.
    Thanks for looking.