looking at 1999 cobra 190 w/mercury 200 opti.....any issues with this combo????

boat looks good....more wondering about the engine and if it was a common combo?
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

2. Member
    Same year opti?

My 96 188 (Same boat) came with a 200 efi . I've really loved the combo, but would love to upgrade to a newer optimax

3. Member
    I have the same boat but with a 2014 Pro xs 200. love the ride and the front deck space.

4. Member
    Great combo, I have 99 190dc w/ 2011 pro xs 200 and its awesome. Shes for sale too.

5. Member
    What are you looking to get for that, hotchops777? I'm not in the market for one as I'm still quite happy with my 96 188d with the 200 efi, but I am curious what one would cost with a newer merc pro xs. I really love these boats.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotchops777 View Post
    Great combo, I have 99 190dc w/ 2011 pro xs 200 and its awesome. Shes for sale too.

6. Member

7. Member
    Sweet looking ride! Just a heads up, you have a few extras on that Nada report that probably shouldn't be there. (doubled up on steering, should just be outboard hydraulic; Chrome fenders)

Awesome looking boat. Someone is going to love that thing for many more years.

8. Member
    I think that is a bit high for that year boat, even with that motor. They are very nice and great in rough water.

9. Member
    Thanks everyone, I see that the extra hydraulic was a mistake. I believe the fenders are chrome painted fenders which is standard for most boats dmoshag. I don't think its high for whats been added dan25. Its being listed under what nada is saying. Ive had a few guys also run the nada on it. Hard to find one this clean, with upgraded motor, fortrex, etc..

I really appreciate the feedback everyone!

10. Member
    Hotchops....did you buy the boat from a fellow on the TFF, just james? I'm sure its the same boat. He offered it to me a few years back without a motor. I have to agree its priced a little high, but that my .01...

11. Member
    yes i did. James is a great guy and would buy from him again.