Thread: battery help

battery help

trying to find a good starting battery for a 2014 175 pro xs have 2 small lowrances run pumps ect and a pair of talons have seen what I need but trying not to break the bank on a battery was on another form and have gotten mixed reviews on this so im asking here maybe sherm will see this can this battery be used for my needs thanks for any help http://www.interstatebatteries.com/p...~26-2147384903

2. Member
    The battery you have linked would be a good choice. I have a Opti 200,one PP and two small graphs,I run an Interstate 27 XHd,it's done a fine job for me. I run both graphs and pumps all day and never had a failure.
    Corrected,xhd. I looked at the Interstate site and my battery is not listed there. It is 1050 MCA and 195 reserve. May not be made now.
    Last edited by Rip Bass; 03-23-2017 at 09:27 PM.

3. Member
    should work fine/ I wouldn't put anything lees than that on any bass boat with a opti
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Member
    ok thanks for the help was just a little worried about it not being a marine battery but it certainly looks like it should work and the price seems right so I guess I will give it a shot

5. Member
    marine would be a better choice of comparable size though
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    why what would the difference be is there a danger I know the warranty might be a problem but other than that am I missing something I don't want to waste my money on the other hand everything I have found in a marine type is a AGM and they are twice as much but if I am wrong please let me know

7. Member
    there are deff some flooded cells that will work

8. Member
    Interstate 31-XHD or NAPA BCI #31, Part #7234, either is a beast!