2008 Z520 Bench Seat

I have new seats arriving tomorrow for my boat. If you guys know anyone that could use a bench seat in pretty good shape, pm me. Will let go cheap and I will post in the classified section also. The colors are Charcoal and Signal Blue. The drivers seat bottom is starting to crack and that is the only issue with the bench. I prefer a local pick up if possible... East TN area. Thanks.
    2020 Ranger Z521L Mercury 250 4 stroke

2. Member
    Let me check with a friend. I know he is looking for a new/used bench seat.

3. Member
    [IMG] [/IMG]

I know its too late already but what are you using to clean them seats. Mine is an 08 also and i haven't had any issues yet. Your seat are exactly like mine, the colors, pattern and badging are the same. Just trying to help a fellow out.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilt View Post
    I know its too late already but what are you using to clean them seats. Mine is an 08 also and i haven't had any issues yet. Your seat are exactly like mine, the colors, pattern and badging are the same. Just trying to help a fellow out.
    I Use 3M products. Boat was bought used last year and seat was like that. I wanted coin box so instead of getting seat repaired, bought new seats with coin box. Got them today and seats look great.

Them seats would be perfect for my boat. And as luck would have it my sister in law just came back from Florida the other day. Just to far to drive. Bummer
    03 520 Mercury 225EFI

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NDranger View Post
    I Use 3M products. Boat was bought used last year and seat was like that. I wanted coin box so instead of getting seat repaired, bought new seats with coin box. Got them today and seats look great.
    Post a pic of the new setup if you don't mind. I have the exact same boat except for the colors. I've been thinking about the coin box upgrade.

8. Member
    I will post pic when seats are completely installed. Having some issues right now... Daughter in the middle of a two day volleyball tourney and one seat has a small tear, plus, coin box has a corner chipped off and is scuffed on top. Have to contact Ranger tomorrow.

pm sent
    03 520 Mercury 225EFI

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NDranger View Post
    I will post pic when seats are completely installed. Having some issues right now... Daughter in the middle of a two day volleyball tourney and one seat has a small tear, plus, coin box has a corner chipped off and is scuffed on top. Have to contact Ranger tomorrow.
    Okay, thanks!

11. Member
    Are the seats still available? Will they fit on a 2001 518?

12. Member
    Sorry, seats have been sold.