2015 ZX dash panel

Has anyone bought a replacement panel from Skeeter for a 2015 or newer ZX/FX that doesn't have the flush mount hole in it? I'm just wondering what it would cost or if it would be better to have one made.

2. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by livetofish View Post
    Has anyone bought a replacement panel from Skeeter for a 2015 or newer ZX/FX that doesn't have the flush mount hole in it? I'm just wondering what it would cost or if it would be better to have one made.
    Precision Sonar offers a couple of options you might like ... If you want the sonar unit closer to you a Bow Mount Sonar Bracket and the Blank Bow Replacement Panel works well. Another very popular option is the Bow Replacement Panel which is predrilled to accept the factory gimbal bracket to mount your sonar unit directly to the panel. Both work great.

if interested send your contact info to me at rk@precisionsonar.com

Attached Images Attached Images

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

3. Member
    I have a 2015 Zx250 and I got the Bass Boat Technologies mount for both the console and the bow. So much better then the factory flush mount!

I made one for nothing! Buy some aluminum and trace your old and have it cut MUCH cheaper.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

5. Member
    Any diff between BBT and Precision Sonar? Seems like functionally they do the same thing, I'm also looking to do something similar: hds12 at bow, move the HDR 9 from the bow and add to console so I have side by side hds9s at the console.
    thanks

6. Member
    YES! the BBT mount is much more fancy, looks factory. Just has a few added touches that gives it a more finished look.