Thread: Forum Viewing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Viewing

I saw something the other day I thought I would never see. There were more people viewing the Phoenix Forum than the Ranger Forum. First time I ever saw any Boat Forum with more people viewing than Ranger.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

3. Member
    2002 Ranger 518 DVX
    Helix 12 and 1199
    80# fortrex
    Blue water pimped

4. Member
    I bounce between Basscat, Phoenix and Ranger - keeps me up to date with the good / bad / ugly of these three lines. It is nice to have real choices...

5. Member
    If we're talking about this forum specifically, I do wish there were less stickies.

Several of the stickies could be combined, and others could be linked to from a single "IMPORTANT LINKS" post.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MengRanger View Post
    I bounce between Basscat, Phoenix and Ranger - keeps me up to date with the good / bad / ugly of these three lines. It is nice to have real choices...
    I do the exact same thing. I peek into others as well from time to time but mostly Basscat and Ranger. I have only owned Ranger but sure looking at a cat.

8. Banned
    Phoenix and Bass Cat are the Hottest Brands right now, especially with the Bass Pro Merger and the Trickling Changes that Flippin is seeing.....Youll see a Massive Growth in those Lines, Heck Charger is on Fire and when is the last time anyone could say that?????

9. Member
    Ranger forum is the only one I visit.
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

10. Member
    They were looking, we were fishing

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatPro View Post
    Phoenix and Bass Cat are the Hottest Brands right now, especially with the Bass Pro Merger and the Trickling Changes that Flippin is seeing.....Youll see a Massive Growth in those Lines, Heck Charger is on Fire and when is the last time anyone could say that?????
    Ranger probably makes twice the amount of boats those 3 companies combined.

12. Member
    I'm sure the others are good boats. the cats dash is plan and just ugly to me. phoenix and skeeters are growing on me but in my world it has to be a ranger . old or new .back in the day a 300 series ranger was the best site at the launch. kept dreaming of the day I had one. now many yrs. later and have owned several new and used rangers, the only sticker on the back window of my z71 says RANGER. and I wear it with pride. like the old saying goes " if I have to explain you wouldn't understand anyway:. I'm sure most of you understand

I look around in most all the boat forums. I like em all and owned most brands....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ranger487vs View Post
    I'm sure the others are good boats. the cats dash is plan and just ugly to me. phoenix and skeeters are growing on me but in my world it has to be a ranger . old or new .back in the day a 300 series ranger was the best site at the launch. kept dreaming of the day I had one. now many yrs. later and have owned several new and used rangers, the only sticker on the back window of my z71 says RANGER. and I wear it with pride. like the old saying goes " if I have to explain you wouldn't understand anyway:. I'm sure most of you understand
    absolutely ^^

15. Member
    I look at those forums from time to time. They are nice boats.

I think some folks are looking elsewhere because of the JM ownership which is a non-factor to me and if I was buying a new boat tomorrow it would be another Ranger.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

I come and lurk here some was in a Ranger switched brands last yearu. I went to the Ranger dealer first and was rejected. Really like the old 4 and 3 series Rangers I really don't like the new Ranger consoles that good. What a boring world it would be if we all had Rangers.

Least you have a forum. Us poor ProGator owners don't even have a forum lol
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

18. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    If we're talking about this forum specifically, I do wish there were less stickies.

Several of the stickies could be combined, and others could be linked to from a single "IMPORTANT LINKS" post.
    ................and if you would fill out your profile to where we all could get to know you better your suggestions would be taken more seriously. Do you ever visit the Humminbird forum? Many helpful sticky threads there also . The reason there are sticky's there is because they contain tips for helping members out. I could care less if there were 30 pinned up there as long as each helped our members out.......................Roger Rose
    Last edited by GhostComanche; 03-24-2017 at 08:56 PM.

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    ................and if you would fill out your profile to where we all could get to know you better your suggestions would be taken more seriously. Do you ever visit the Humminbird forum? Many helpful sticky threads there also . The reason there are sticky's there is because they contain tips for helping members out. I could care less if there were 30 pinned up there as long as each helped our members out.......................Roger Rose
    ^^^^^^^^^ Well said Rog

20. Member
    i guess phoenix wins
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast