Front Deck Graph Mounting

I have a 2016 X19, I am going to mount a 7" DI graph on the front deck, anything I should be on the lookout for as far as what I can do and what not to do? How to run my power wires and such? I hit the lottery and my Father has 5 or 6 ram mounts in one of his tool boxes so I can raise it up off the deck.

2. Member
    Nothing out of the ordinary other than you have to remember to stay away from pinch points with the wires. The aluminum will ground out real quick. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

3. Member
    I made the mistake the first time I mounted a smaller graph up front, I drilled a larger hole to run my power cable straight through the front deck. I now have that hole plugged and siliconed from the botttom. I would recommend running the wire through the front cowl (the trim piece that has your switches and plug ins up front) or whatever its called. I drilled a hole to run the power cable through and to hide the coil of extra cord for the transducer. I had a little cover to conceal the hole for the wires to make it look clean. I have a gimbal bracket that sits over the toes of my recessed trolling motor tray. I think it turned out pretty nice. Message me your phone number if you want me to take a picture of it tonight.
    2008 XPRESS H18
    2017 MERC 150 4S

4. Member
    Here's my Build Thread for my X19 and all the stuff I did to it.

Page 3 has pics of the bow depthfinder mounting. You'll see that I had to make a plate to cover the factory depthfinder mounting screw holes, etc.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=547323
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

Ram mounts
    Thunderflight
    Xpress H20 Bay
    F150LB Yamaha
    Pro High Jacker Z-Lock manual 6 in jackplate 4.5 prop to pad
    Power Tech OFX 21 55 mph
    MinnKota 80 Terrova I-Pilot US2 Bluetooth
    Lowrance HDS-7 Touch/Helix 5/GoFree Wifi/Ram mounting systems
    NOCO Gen 3 3 bank charger

SEMPER FI

6. Member
    I put in on a ram right in front of the switch panel on the bow, ran wires threw the same panel. Looks great to me, I'm very happy with it.