APEX tactical......

Now has the trigger & sear kits available for the Shield 45

Emailed them last year when got mine & said it was in works. It was announced @ end of Jan for part #'s but stock was still limited then. Sounds like they got caught up

Mine will be on the way very soon I think.

2. Member
    Replaced the trigger and other springs on my Sigma with Apex parts. I now call it a poor mans Glock. Really improved the trigger pull.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    Replaced the trigger and other springs on my Sigma with Apex parts. I now call it a poor mans Glock. Really improved the trigger pull.

NoCAL
    Agreed, I still have my Sigma from the 90's. It was interesting how darn close it was to a Glock of that Era. Triggers are virtually the same except the S&W has a hinged mechanism as the Glock had the paddle.
    I just did the trigger spring & sear/block upgrade at the time the kit was 1st out. The take-up improved a lot as well as the break & pull. Reset was a bit better but still had over-travel (more than I like). At least you didn't have to wait for it to go ALL the way to the front to pull it back again , so that in itself was an improvement on the Sigma alone.

I have installed a few other APEX kits for others in there M&P's and they have improved very well I think. Just as good as putting Ghost in a Glock

Thinking of going with thin blue line series on this one.