Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    ha ha dangerous... the Talon App says it's down 2.3' ha ha... but it works, happy again. I liked my original 8' talons, this Bluetooth doesn't work as well as those wireless originals.

2. Member
    New Talons have to reach second stage to be retracted with remote.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real L View Post
    New Talons have to reach second stage to be retracted with remote.
    Yes there are dozens of threads on here about the GLITCH in the new talons where they would not retract on the trailer... You MUST update them to fix it.

4. Member
    I have 2 Talons paired 3 remotes pair to both 1 refuses to pair to both just one no matter how many times I erase it and try pair it always pairs with just one. Also the 2 foot pedals that came with the Talons won't pair at all. Has anyone had the same issues?

Stay Safe
    PA Angler

5. Member
    I am currently having this exact same issue, although it is only with one of the hand held remotes. Just went through a full clearing and re-program of all talons and remotes same issue. Wondering if you found a solution??? My problem is that one remote will only pair to one talon. The other two remotes work as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_ANGLER View Post
    I have 2 Talons paired 3 remotes pair to both 1 refuses to pair to both just one no matter how many times I erase it and try pair it always pairs with just one. Also the 2 foot pedals that came with the Talons won't pair at all. Has anyone had the same issues?

Stay Safe
    PA Angler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12