EZ Troll trailer step

Anyone use these? Thinking about putting one on my trailer and saw where they are a board sponsor.

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member
    I have one on the tongue of my boat I wish I had another one on the side of the trailer. Good product, check out the YouTube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by jzv33 View Post
    I have one on the tongue of my boat I wish I had another one on the side of the trailer. Good product, check out the YouTube videos.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing. Start with one on the tongue and then put one on the side.

6. Member
    I have had the side step for about 5 years no problems makes it easier to unhook when I am by myself

7. Member
    I have the easy step system on mine. At 64 and fishing solo, it helps with the launch. It also helps team fishing when pulling boat out of the water, helps hooking up front winch strap without getting wet.

8. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    I am putting one on the side and one on the tongue of my boat this weekend. Fish a lot on trolling motor only lakes, the thin trailer on the RT188 is not easy to walk up when you cannot power load. These will make loading a lot easier.

9. Member
    Bringing this thread back up for any updates. Comparing this as a more affordable option to the trick step. $100 for the EZ Step vs $500+ for the Trick Step after shipping.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilermakerRT178 View Post
    Bringing this thread back up for any updates. Comparing this as a more affordable option to the trick step. $100 for the EZ Step vs $500+ for the Trick Step after shipping.
    Outside of comparing prices there really isn't any comparison of these products. If one step on the trailer suits you vs several and a grab pole then save the money. I prefer the grab pole and steps, use the EZ Step every time I am out by myself and plenty when I am just getting in and out of the boat when it's hooked up vs climbing over a fender.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    Outside of comparing prices there really isn't any comparison of these products. If one step on the trailer suits you vs several and a grab pole then save the money. I prefer the grab pole and steps, use the EZ Step every time I am out by myself and plenty when I am just getting in and out of the boat when it's hooked up vs climbing over a fender.
    I had one on port side of trailer on my rt 188 works great one step . As far as trick step it’s nice just not 500 dollar nice.
    Besides if your by yourself leave tailgate down you can step right on bow of boat. I’ve had easy step 2 years I weigh 280 lbs no problem. Try one if you don’t like it eBay it
    J D

12. Member
    I made a standing platform with a step on the tongue. Easy to step on the boat when launching and easy to step on the tongue when hooking the strap and loading.

20190319_154246_resized.jpg 20190319_154301_resized (1).jpg

I ordered one and put it on my boat shortly after I made this post. I like it pretty well. I got the one that goes on the tongue and I can stand on it and unhook my boat

14. Member
    I've had one on mine since 2013. It is working fine.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DougL58 View Post
    I made a standing platform with a step on the tongue. Easy to step on the boat when launching and easy to step on the tongue when hooking the strap and loading.

20190319_154246_resized.jpg 20190319_154301_resized (1).jpg
    Dang Doug, you take orders?!?!?!??!?!?! That would be perfect for what I need!!!!

BAM