Newbie here. Maps for Kentucky Lakes, Barren River, Cumberland, Barkley and KY

Hey folks,
    I'm totally new to this stuff and have picked up a 998si unit used. I'd like to figure out how and where I can purchase maps for this unit. I need to get maps for lakes that are in Kentucky. Mainly, Barren River, Cumberland, Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake. Is there a REGIONAL Map bundle that may have these and others?

I really don't know where to start.

That unit will read Lakemaster and Navionics digital mapping.

You can download the lake list for the Great Lakes region of Lakemaster to check its coverage.

The Navionics Hotmaps Platinum East Region, Navionics+ Regional East, and Navionics+ Preloaded has that coverage. You can view the current maps on the Navionics website's Web App.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    That unit will read Lakemaster and Navionics digital mapping.

You can download the lake list for the Great Lakes region of Lakemaster to check its coverage.

The Navionics Hotmaps Platinum East Region, Navionics+ Regional East, and Navionics+ Preloaded has that coverage. You can view the current maps on the Navionics website's Web App.
    I got the Navionics app on my phone. Thats pretty impressive how good they've become. Just need to figure out how to get in one on the bird.