Recent Procraft Resto

Had some guys asking for pictures of Safefloor installed on the boat. Here is the recent resto link I did....Also just helped a friend finish up a Cobra and once I get pics uploaded I start a post.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=639636

2. Member
    Thanks I've been trying to make my mind up about this or go back with carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin 180 View Post
    Thanks I've been trying to make my mind up about this or go back with carpet.
    I love mine! I have always hated carpet in a boat so I'm kinda one sided. Carpet sound never be in a bathroom, kitchen or a boat!

4. Banned
    Last edited by Snickers89; 03-28-2017 at 09:53 AM.

5. Member
    Where did you get that cup holder / step box that goes between the seats? I want one!!
    2007 Basscat Pantera II. 200hp Yamaha Hpdi.

Great work as usual Frank

Quote Originally Posted by PowellSixO View Post
    Where did you get that cup holder / step box that goes between the seats? I want one!!
    Cup holder http://greatlakesskipper.com/itc-814...p-holders-pair

And the step up box is from Basscat, I took the carpet off and had it Bullet liner sprayed.

Quote Originally Posted by BASSCAT7 View Post
    Great work as usual Frank
    Thanks! How have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Snickers89 View Post
    Can you give some insight into the "how to" install process? I visited the safe floor website and it said it was troweled on?
    They mix it with a hardener and then trowel it in, they said its like working with wet sand. The lids take the longest as they can only do one side a day, let it dry then do another side. The guys in Dallas did mine and I never seen them install it cause I dropped it off. Still looks the same as it did when they put it on the boat. Some cons, it gets hot! The rubber holds heat! Don't know if you can walk on it with bare feet cause I always wear shoes. Ruff on the knees, doesn't feel very nice when taking a knee with shorts. And its not cushy? For lack of a better term, its hard. Meaning it doesn't give like a football field, its solid. The Pros out weigh the cons for me.