And it gets a little harder to fish Winni

New for 2017, the fee for launching at Center Harbor goes from $5 to $15, the 4th of July week is blacked out, and the maximum amount of boats allowed is 15. To add insult to injury, the church across the street that let major tournaments use their parking lot (and received a donation for doing so) has a new pastor who will no longer allow the practice.

Ranger Z521 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    I think he should talk to God, I believe there was something about Fisherman and God. Bob Beans

the maximum amount of boats allowed is 15
    Assuming you are talking about tournaments?
    If so, I think the state has only allowed 50% of the spaces to be filled by tourney rigs for a couple of years or more. So it only makes sense that the towns will start doing the same.

I cant imagine that is the limit for non tournament rigs.

As for the 4th of July week blackout...who wants to fish Winni then anyway? Too many pontoons, jet skis, and drunkards.
    2020 Nitro Z20 - 250 hp Mercury ProXS 4 Stroke
    HDS Live 12 @ bow x 2 with Active Target
    HDS Live 12 @ console

Quote Originally Posted by C@meL View Post
    Assuming you are talking about tournaments?
    If so, I think the state has only allowed 50% of the spaces to be filled by tourney rigs for a couple of years or more. So it only makes sense that the towns will start doing the same.

I cant imagine that is the limit for non tournament rigs.

As for the 4th of July week blackout...who wants to fish Winni then anyway? Too many pontoons, jet skis, and drunkards.
    My bad. I guess it's all good then.

Ranger Z521 Mercury 250 Pro XS

I won't even guide on Winni weekends during July and August. Maybe my new partner will..

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    I won't even guide on Winni weekends during July and August. Maybe my new partner will..
    There's too many other good lakes to fish to put up with the bs that Winni is on weekends in the summer months