Helix G2n page layouts question

Question for you hummingbird guys. I am a diehard lowrance guy and have been for a while. I am slightly considering thinking about getting a Helix mega unit. 1 thing I was wandering and haven't been able to find an answer to. Can you set a page up to have the bottom half as SI and the top half a split between gps and sonar or gps and di? I haven't seen anything that shows the ability to edit a page layout and that is kind of a deal breaker for me. I am considering the helix units because you can get more screen for a considerably less amount of money. Being able to get 1 mega imaging unit and have the cheaper sonar/gps units on the network display this imagry is lucrative to me. I could sell my gen3 units used and buy brand new without coming out of pocket. I don't want to be disappointed though.

No, you cannot create any custom pages.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Thanks Wayne I appreciate it. Is there a default page that has the SI on the bottom utilizing the full width of the monitor? Specifically GPS/DI split up top and SI on the bottom.

No, combo pages with SI will have it full screen height. You can adjust the width.

There is one page that has full width screen one side SI above full width screen the other side SI. Side/Side
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL