Thread: Well shoot.

Well shoot.

Well went on a long trip again. 5th this year. I live in Arkansas been to Rayburn four times 8 hour drive. I leave the house get On the highway bam rock hits windshield. Now I got a crack. I think this isn't a good sign. I should turn around. I push on. Get about a hour away look in mirror to change lanes and see my back seat rolling off the highway to the ditch. DANG it! Pull over get it. It's all tore up but not broke. I push on. Get to Rayburn and my fishing skills suck or fish were on a diet. Stay for 2 days think we'll no need to be here. Head to fork there not spawned there yet. I push on. Get to fork, put in at public ramp by minnow bucket. DO NOT put in there if you want your boat to be nice when done. There's a broken guard rail and I thought it was a bumper till I got close but it was to late to much wind I still bumped it and the burrs hit the boat and put in a chip and a scratch. Sucky!! I take care of my boat. It's a little dirty but I fish more then most folks. That dock is a bad design in General if you pull up to side it had a pole for the dock to slide up and down on. Well the top is all burrs also. Not a round top it's cut straight across and from of your boat will hit it cause it sticks out from the side of the dock. Very stupid!! So I'm wondering does anybody know if Phoenix sells a little gel coat repair kit? I'll need Phoenix red and white. Pretty depressing my last boat was a 2000 champion 202 not a scratch on it. Had it for couple years. As far as the back seat. No clue why it came out. I've towed it the same way every time never had a problem.
    2016 f250 diesel
    2013 phoenix 920xp
    250 pro xs
    pb 9.72

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Dam the luck....hate to hear that.....sometimes it better to stay home....hate days like that....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwaangler View Post
    Well went on a long trip again. 5th this year. I live in Arkansas been to Rayburn four times 8 hour drive. I leave the house get On the highway bam rock hits windshield. Now I got a crack. I think this isn't a good sign. I should turn around. I push on. Get about a hour away look in mirror to change lanes and see my back seat rolling off the highway to the ditch. DANG it! Pull over get it. It's all tore up but not broke. I push on. Get to Rayburn and my fishing skills suck or fish were on a diet. Stay for 2 days think we'll no need to be here. Head to fork there not spawned there yet. I push on. Get to fork, put in at public ramp by minnow bucket. DO NOT put in there if you want your boat to be nice when done. There's a broken guard rail and I thought it was a bumper till I got close but it was to late to much wind I still bumped it and the burrs hit the boat and put in a chip and a scratch. Sucky!! I take care of my boat. It's a little dirty but I fish more then most folks. That dock is a bad design in General if you pull up to side it had a pole for the dock to slide up and down on. Well the top is all burrs also. Not a round top it's cut straight across and from of your boat will hit it cause it sticks out from the side of the dock. Very stupid!! So I'm wondering does anybody know if Phoenix sells a little gel coat repair kit? I'll need Phoenix red and white. Pretty depressing my last boat was a 2000 champion 202 not a scratch on it. Had it for couple years. As far as the back seat. No clue why it came out. I've towed it the same way every time never had a problem.
    I hate to hear this for you.

Good old Fork started bass on beds this year in January lots of fry swimming around already this year.

4. Member
    Worst part is all it takes to get rid of the broken part on the dock is 2 bolts 5 minutes and done. Cause lots of damage to boats worth 50k and more
    2016 f250 diesel
    2013 phoenix 920xp
    250 pro xs
    pb 9.72