Color change need help

Ok guys, I've been looking a passenger console for my stratos. I've found one but it is the wrong color. What would be in to getting it repainted or whatever to the color I need? Or is this even possible? Right now it is black and i need it dark red. Any suggestions? Or anyone that does this kind of work?

2. Member
    I have a guy near me that does em. In iowa. He quoted me about 350 to do a passenger console for my tr21. Does awesome fiberglass work and custom cars. Top gun customs is the name.

3. Member
    wrap it
    Rick Collis
    903-473-8820

4. Member
    Wrap it is a decent idea, wonder how much I'd have in that?

5. Member
    It would cost about $200 to wrap. But it would never match the other console. Also I doubt if you paint it would match either.My suggestion would be to wrap both.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

6. Banned
    For gel coat $200-400 just to have it done. $500+ to have it done right and damn near match. I say damn near because it's very hard to match flaked gel without it being apparently different in some way.

Like others have said, for a couple hundred you can probably have both consoles vinyl wrapped.

7. Member
    Yea I would wrap both for sure to make them match, what would you guys put on the wrap? Just companies that products I was the most? Stratos, evinrude, motorguide, g loomis, Toyota, etc...

8. Member
    I also thought about getting the dipped to match but it might be a pain in the ass to take the driver side in off.. getting it wrapped is probally the best idea..

9. Member
    If you want to go the other way you can always ask the manufacturer the coloe/metal flake to match. Triton send me an email with all the info and where i could get the flake once i sent em a few pics of my boat. Just an idea. If you get em wrapped you dont have to put anything on em. Could just be a design or close color match or contrast.

10. Member
    I would much rather have it redone to match my color. Finding someone to do it for a reasonable price might be the biggest issue. I'm going to make some calls later today

11. Banned
    Last edited by Snickers89; 03-28-2017 at 09:50 AM.