wife is making me take her to disney again

And she knows I really do not care for Disney stuff soooo ...I Believe I will go fishing while the wife, sister in law and kids hit the theme parks. she wants to go in spring next year so I am gonna try to have it scheduled during prime fishing time which brings me to ask when would best bass fishing time be? I may bring boat or get a guide not sure. I appreciate any helpful input! Thanks!!

2. Member
    You can always fish Disney's waterways via their guide service. It is all catch and release. I did it once with my wife and youngest daughter and have been looking at doing it again.

Some time in the parks, and some time on the water outside the parks. Win win..
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

Quote Originally Posted by cfm56doc View Post
    You can always fish Disney's waterways via their guide service. It is all catch and release. I did it once with my wife and youngest daughter and have been looking at doing it again.

Some time in the parks, and some time on the water outside the parks. Win win..
    That is a cool experience to take your kids too!

Bring you boat and spend 4 days on Toho or East Lake Toho any time January thru March.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    That is a cool experience to take your kids too!

Bring you boat and spend 4 days on Toho or East Lake Toho any time January thru March.
    Why just Jan. thru Mar.....................April and May are very good too.

5. Member
    Thanks y'all!!