1991 BASSTRACKER PRO 17 (HELP!.....pics)

I'll try and make this short. I'm rebuilding a 91 Pro 17 that a relative had and stripped down to rebuild........joint venture. I was not present when he removed the throttle controls at the seat and has since passed away. I've just about got everything together except for this. For anyone that may have a close enough year model, could you post some pics. I've looked everywhere to find a picture, but have not had any luck. The motor is an Evinrude 40. Thanks

More is accomplished with a good attitude and a gun, than with just a good attitude!

Are you looking for how the cables are supposed to be hooked up in the control box?
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X