**New Terrova Stowing & Deploying Option HELP**

Anyone come up with simple solution to helping stow and deploy the Terror? On my prior Ranger had the Xi5 and added one of the Cannon Bicycle handle deals to it.. Was quick easy modification and made stowing it ALOT easier.. The new Terrova with the assist is for sure better than older TErrova's but still gotta stretch out way to far over bow to get ahold of the head..

I use to have one of the G-man replacement style cable and handle deals in garage somewhere but of course can't find it now.. Do think I may have a spare rope style handle somewhere though.. Just need something that lays closer to you vs reaching out so far.. Any idea's..

There is a company that makes one sold on TW called the Red One or something but its over $100..

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookerz Tackle View Post
    Anyone come up with simple solution to helping stow and deploy the Terror? On my prior Ranger had the Xi5 and added one of the Cannon Bicycle handle deals to it.. Was quick easy modification and made stowing it ALOT easier.. The new Terrova with the assist is for sure better than older TErrova's but still gotta stretch out way to far over bow to get ahold of the head..

I use to have one of the G-man replacement style cable and handle deals in garage somewhere but of course can't find it now.. Do think I may have a spare rope style handle somewhere though.. Just need something that lays closer to you vs reaching out so far.. Any idea's..

There is a company that makes one sold on TW called the Red One or something but its over $100..
    I have the bike handle on mine on an SX-190. No troubles.

3. Member
    Do you guys have a link to the handle bar thing? Might want to add something like that to my setup.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

4. Member
    So the cannon bike handle deal that I had on my Xi5 will work on the Terrova as well??

5. Member

Call Dave at Shut Up and Fish 972-737-8161 www.Shut-up-and-fish.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand... that handle appears to be right along side of the unit control head. How is it easier to use the handle than grabbing the unit head?

oe

7. Member
    I was selected to test the "Red One" in 2012 and I'm still using it. It works a lot better than using the head.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkobojiEagle View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand... that handle appears to be right along side of the unit control head. How is it easier to use the handle than grabbing the unit head?

oe
    It's not as awkward as grabbing just the head of the motor, and you can turn the motor sideways also making it easy to grab.

9. Banned
    So is the red one system the only option out there? Wish I could use the GForce handle on it!

10. Banned
    You still have to push the release which is right under the head. Might as well just use the head.