Big O over the weekend

Just got back from Florida from a long weekend at Lake Okeechobee with my buddy Brent, FLW Tour Pro Brandon McMillan, and family. My non profit organization co sponsored Brandon's dad, Jimmy McMillan's memorial bass tournament "Big Fish" award. The event was a big success for the McMillan's and the community and I was proud to support it!

Brent and I came in a few days earlier and fished on the lake Thursday through Saturday, it was a tough bite for the most part, there was a big prolonged cold front that came through but Brent and I did have one special afternoon bite where we put in the boat over 30lb best five fish in about 30 minutes. I was fortunate to get one very special fish in that short flurry.

I really want to thank Brent and his family once again for all the hospitality and friendship and buddy we sure do have some great days out on the lake in that unconventional rig of yours

"Fishin' with a Mission"

www.mylittlebuddysboat.com

2. Member
    Nice bass. I went one.

3. Banned

4. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Toad!!

5. Member
    Nice fish. I fished that tourney. Well run & good cause. Look forward to fishing it next year when the weather & fish cooperate a little more.