2017 ZX 250 question

Guys,
    I'm in the process of purchasing a new 2017 ZX 250. I have a question and if someone could answer that would be great.

The new boat has 1- power pole i believe its a Pro series II. After my visit to the dealership this Saturday i was doing some research and noticed that all the new Pro series II power poles look different from whats on the boat. I also noticed some of the websites show the power pole that is on the boat as discontinued if this is correct wouldn't it be an issue to purchase a matching 2nd pole?

Thanks!
    2017 Skeeter ZX 250

2. Member
    So the 2017 FX has a model different than the newest? How different do they look? My old zx190 had 2 different ones but looked really similar and never bother me. Main thing was one seem more responsive than the other (new one was better).

3. Member
    i'm sure it will just be a matter of matching the SKU to what you currently have if you wanted to add. PowerPoles running change to the new version of the Pro Series II will not line up with the industries introduction of new model year so we as the consumer and dealers will always struggle to maintain a clear answer as to when new product should be implemented and how older product should be kept available for an acceptable length of time. Alot of variables to consider...

4. Member
    The new version of the Pro series II has holes in the arm like the blades and uses the new 2.0 c-monster. If you have a older 1.0 Pro series II (no holes in the arm) it is a 1.0 c-monster. You can still get the 1.0 built if you provide power pole with the serial number from your existing 1.0 c-monster set up. They are discontinued but are building the 1.0 per order for the next year to accommodate people that have an older (1.0) so they can have matching systems. I know because I just went through this adding a second Pro series II 1.0 to my 15' zx 250.

5. Member
    Thanks for the feedback very helpful
    2017 Skeeter ZX 250