Yamalube 2M oil available at bulk pricing

I recently split a drum of Yamalube 2M oil with some previous BBC members. Unfortunately my HDPI dropped 2 cylinders this weekend and my boat is going to be on the trailer for an extended period of time (most likely the whole season). My plan is to start saving some cash so I can repair or replace the motor over the winter of 2017/2018. That starts with me looking to unload the 17 gallons of 2M I’m sitting on.

UPDATE- I’ve found a couple of buyers but have 1 case of gallons and 2- 2.5 gallon jugs left to move. The case of gallons will have 3 Yamalube 1 gallon containers and 1 Mercury 1 gallon container, but all of the oil is Yamalube (we just ran out of Yamalube jugs on the last gallon). New prices to move the oil are $100 for the case of gallons and $125 for the 2-2.5 Yamalube jugs.

If someone wants to buy all of the oil from me, I’ll throw in an 3/4 full quart container of Ring Free.

This is slightly below cost, no mark up. I just want to try to recoup some cash and start saving some money for the repair.

If you are interested, please email me at djenkins488@hotmail.com . I don’t want to ship the oil but would be willing to meet at the river to make the exchange, or somewhere in Southern MD.

Thanks!

Doug

Last edited by MD Doug; 05-08-2017 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Pricing/quanity updated

2. Member
    doug, I sent you an email. Read and respond.

3. Member
    Bump for update price and quantity