Results from North Ala T at Guntersville

First, I have to say a big thanks to all those who helped out while Avery was out attending family matters. Without everyone's help and patience I would have created a cluster sure enough Thanks again, I appreciative your help and patience.

Second, thanks for everyone showing up in a rainstorm during the height of the BFL launch in addition another club going out as well. What a great group of folks!

Well as for the fishing...

Sam and Dallas hammered them for 1st place and big fish. 17.40 lbs and a 6.53 big fish. Awesome bag guys!
    Jon P. and myself had 3 fish for 10.74 for 2nd

Only one limit out of 7 boats showed Gville not really being too kind to most right now. With water temps 53-58 it should explode anytime though.

Lastly, Man all I can say is Avery is the man! I hope he never misses another T, ever! Avery you do a great job and I thank you for doing it so well and for so many T's!

Again thanks to all for showing up and look forward to the next T.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

2. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Sounds like you guys had a good time even if the weather and the fish didn't exactly cooperate. Congratulations to the winners and a HUGE thanks to Kerry for taking care of thinks while I was out of pocket. I owe you BIG!!

Avery we survived your absence solely as a group. Didn't have anything to do with me my friend.
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

4. Member
    Big thanks to Kerry for being a stand up guy checking on me first thing as I was dealing with trolling motor issues, and for Derrick and his partner who I went to looking for different tools than what I had. Him putting his rods down to help me out shows a lot. This really is a good group of guys here!

Avery, my thoughts are with you, and we will see you at the next one.
    Trent Hoover
    N.E. Florida bass guide
    www.creeklifefishing.com

5. Member
    hopefully next month I will be able to attend. ive enjoyed the past events

6. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar
    Had a good time. Wish we could have caught some more legal fish. Found plenty of dinks.
    It was good to get together with everyone, we missed you Avery.
    Hope to see you all next month.

Derek
    2015 Nitro Z8
    2015 Mercury Optimax 250
    2019 Chevy Silverado

7. Member
    Derek, if Bobby can't make it next month maybe we can travel together and fish one. It's been a while.