Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro's Choice Pete View Post
    No way! He is a good dude to have in the boat!

Saturday afternoon we realized our game plan wasn't working out like we had hoped, so we made a move to a secondary point close to the main lake. He was throwing a jig, I was throwing a Rock Crawler.......I caught 2 shorts real quick and he missed a bite.......I said "they moved back in shallow again!" We hopped on over to another secondary point close by and I caught the black that is in his right hand pretty quick and we culled.

He stood up and said "I need to throw my swimbait up there" and I told him that would probably be a real good idea. A few casts later he catches the black that is in his left hand and we cull again, and got rid of a skinny smallmouth.

That was the first time I had witnessed him make a decision like that in a tournament situation where he caught one quick, and was I ever proud!
    If Wyatt ever gets out of your boat Pete I have had longstanding dibbs on him in my boat.......................Fine young man you have there Sir..........................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

IMG_1137.jpgHere is a few pics from cook out and a few fish
    IMG_1135.jpgIMG_1138.jpgIMG_1139.jpgpart0.jpgIMG_1141.jpg

3. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Nice pics!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12