New Power Pole 2.0 Hose Retrofit

It's well documented, that the 2.0 Power Pole systems are not compatible with the legacy 1.0 systems. However, has anyone heard whether or not the new rubber hoses and fittings, can be retrofitted to the Legacy system actuators and pumps. Shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish.
    How bout it Kevin?
    "Semper Fi"
    USMC (ret)

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Im sure with the right fittings they can be adapter however the "official statement from JL Marine is "they are not compatible". I can not blame them as people would buy them and say " it doesn't just screw on." I have yet to hear of anyone trying it nor have I tried it myself. There could be some other reason besides the fittings maybe , but I cant see what it could possibly be. Maybe Powerpole tech could weigh in on this one for an official statement.

3. Member
    I haven't had problems with the 1.0 pressure hoses on my Blades. However, a few years ago, I had to replace a hose, twice on my Pro series. Would much prefer the expense to retrofit to regular hoses.
    "Semper Fi"
    USMC (ret)

4. Member
    I talked to a National Sales Rep who comes by once a year and was told that there was going to be a retrofit product so the new hoses could be used on CM1 Pumps. He said most likely late 2017.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    We are currently working on an upgrade kit to retro fit previous models. Keep an eye on our website, we hope to have it available here soon.

Good deal. Will the new 10' brackets work on the older 10' poles

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Good deal. Will the new 10' brackets work on the older 10' poles
    The stern bracket is actually part of the powerpole itself not the mounting brackets. Its a redesign of the bottom of the pole where it mounts to the brackets, the mounting brackets themselves havent changed.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    The stern bracket is actually part of the powerpole itself not the mounting brackets. Its a redesign of the bottom of the pole where it mounts to the brackets, the mounting brackets themselves havent changed.
    Thats what I ment. I couldn't remember what pp called em. Will those fit on the old pp

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    It cant fit they are molded right into the pole like your stern bracket is ..take a look at there website you will see what im talking about , simple awnser is no, as there is nothing to "fit" .

10. Member
    Any update on this retrofit hose kit?

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    nope!

12. Member
    im sure if you remove the john guess quick connect fittings and find a brass fitting it would work. There are places that specialize in fittings and will help a guy out, mcmaster carr etc. only difference i would think there is in the ID inside diameter of the hoses and pump speed and pressure of pumps. all you really would need is 2 pumps, hoses and cylinders blades should be the same, still cheaper than a new complete set.

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    A Retrofit is PLANNED, no need change all that, and spend the money.

14. Member
    good news for all the gen 1 owners kevin

Anymore updates from Power-Pole on this?

2002 P3 with 2015 200 Pro XS

Matthew 4:19

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    nope, we will be sure to let everyone know when we hear anything