Shout Out To All Envolved

Matt and I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the tournament, fellowship and putting faces to names. Thanks to all.

Tom it was nice meeting you and Matt and all the others that were there. Also would like to say thanks to Russ and all envolved for all the work to organize the rallys. And a big thank you for all the Sponsors

Great times my friends.

It was nice to see old Friends and make New Friends ... Thanks to all the Helped out and showed up.... Thanks Everyone for Great Time..

5. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    ditto
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

6. Member
    Just want to thank everyone that put this rally together. Debbie and I had a great time as we always do seeing old friends and meeting new. We would like to thank all of the sponsors and congrats to all of the winners of prizes and tournament. Can't wait to see everyone at Stockton I hope we have as many boats, what a blast off

7. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Bert and I had a dandy time and heck yea what a blast off it was...................see all you guys this fall....................RR

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

8. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

Great time, good to see Russ, Melvin, Chris, and all the others regulars, plus all the new ones, great turnout, fun times at Thursday night meal, Friday night tour and meeting, and Saturday night meal/meeting. Guess I missed Roger going down the slide, hope Chris got some footage.
    Congradulations to Wyatt, if he ever gets a good partner, watch out, but for now Pete doing a pretty good job, congradulations buddy

Wanted to give a special "Thank You" to Russ, Melvin, Mathew, Slim, Roger, and Chris for all you do! Also, to all of the great sponsors, because without them it doesn't happen. After meeting Rick Pierce at Bass Cat boats, I can see why Bass Cat has such a great reputation, with a great guy like Rick setting the example for the company. He and his employees went above and beyond for the BBC members. I also met some BBC members for the first time and they were all great guys and made me feel welcome for a first timer at a Rally.
    Last edited by RngrBill; 03-24-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: spelling

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

11. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    I always enjoy meeting everyone. Chris and Roger really helped out getting sponsors, the meeting, and the meal locations coordinated. Melvin, Matthew, and Slim helped keep the meeting draw and paperwork running smooth. Melvin & Matthew also did a great job running the weigh in. The video really adds a new light to the take off Saturday morning and having 30 boats which ties the most ever (Table Rock '16) was really nice.

I had a great time, catch up with old friends, many stories were told and exaggerated around the boat slips. This is the type of fellowship/therapy everyone needs more often than we have time. I'm already looking forward to the next one at Stockton!

1995 Ranger Comanche 482V
    1995 Merc XRI EFI
    12" Slidemaster jack plate with e-ladder

13. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rudapa View Post
    I always enjoy meeting everyone. Chris and Roger really helped out getting sponsors, the meeting, and the meal locations coordinated. Melvin, Matthew, and Slim helped keep the meeting draw and paperwork running smooth. Melvin & Matthew also did a great job running the weigh in. The video really adds a new light to the take off Saturday morning and having 30 boats which ties the most ever (Table Rock '16) was really nice.

I agree 100%.......and also thanks for all that you do, Russ. What an awesome time it was, and it flew by way too fast as usual.
    Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

14. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro's Choice Pete View Post
    I agree 100%.......and also thanks for all that you do, Russ. What an awesome time it was, and it flew by way too fast as usual.
    Yes Sir Pete; Thanks a million Russ for heading all of these fine Rally's up.......................you do an outstanding job......................RR

15. Member
    My first rally as well, I really liked the attitudes of all who were there, no hurt feelings, no whining, no crappy attitudes......just people getting together and having a tournament and a good time....I hope to make the fall rally as well....Thanks for putting this together.....I rode Cayden pretty hard trying to get him to fess up how he pulled his own ticket and won the graph, he assured me it was pure chance!!! I had a lot of fun razzing him about it.....he was kinda embarrassed about winning it.....now he's got to find a boat to put it on..........and get old enough to drive. Thanks again all!!!

16. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riggpigg View Post
    My first rally as well, I really liked the attitudes of all who were there, no hurt feelings, no whining, no crappy attitudes......just people getting together and having a tournament and a good time....I hope to make the fall rally as well....Thanks for putting this together.....I rode Cayden pretty hard trying to get him to fess up how he pulled his own ticket and won the graph, he assured me it was pure chance!!! I had a lot of fun razzing him about it.....he was kinda embarrassed about winning it.....now he's got to find a boat to put it on..........and get old enough to drive. Thanks again all!!!
    That young man was happy and I was for him..................RR

17. Member
    Roger, I didn't catch who donated the graph, can you PM the info to me so he can personally thank them for their generosity? Thanks

18. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    FTO Marine

19. Member
    Thanks, well get them thanked properly.