Thread: MK330D ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bencherry121 View Post
    I have not tried that. The green light never stays on, it is always blinking
    Mine did that ( green light always blinking ), Battery stayed 12.5 or less. I think I read somewhere that the charger would not go to steady green if the battery was 12.5 or less, but don't quote me on that. That's what mine did. Got a new battery & all "seems" to be OK.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    Can the 330D charge AGM batteries properly? The reason why I ask is because I have the 315D and was told one time that it wont charge the AGM batteries properly and that I would need to have a 330pc charger. This is the reason why I didn't change my trolling battery yet.
    Other than an Odyssey, the 330 D will charge AGM's. The Odyssey AGM requires the PC series from MK which has the proper charging profile for the Odyssey/PM-1.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Though all AGMs are similar in construction, their charging requirements vary quite a bit. Virtually every charger is okay for at least one AGM, and most every charger is outside the charging specs for at least one AGM. To complicate it, some chargers are usable but not optimal for many AGMs. Without an exact battery brand and model number you can't say whether. Particular charger can charge an AGM.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12