Thread: Carpet question

Carpet question

Anyone know where I can get Syntec carpet, 20/24oz, beige or tan preferably ?

2. Member

At least they used to stock it. Not sure of available colors...

3. Member
    I think BPS has it..

Overton's has the Sundance & Malibu carpet. I believe Sundance is Syntec but not sure about the Malibu. They only have the Taupe color which always looks dirty to me, anyway. BPS prices are outrageous now. The only syntec they carry is the aggressor but only comes in 16oz as far as I can tell. Basscat has it but can only get it in 7' wide, custom in 84" & not the colors I need. Will check with Ranger Monday, hopefully they will have it.
    Thanks guys

Since no one knows about syntec carpet, what other band may be comparable to it?

6. Member
    Bass Cat uses Syntec and sells it online. I'm not sure if they have beige, but I'm thinking they do. I believe it is 28oz if I'm not mistaken. It's not as plush as other carpets, but very dense and extremely durable. Probably the most durable you will find.
    2015 Phoenix 819

Thanks JSU.....According to their website they only have 7 " wide but a custom width of 84". I need at least 8 but would like 8'6".