C-Monster Foot Switch Won't Pair with my dual PP

Just received my foot switch but can't get it to pair with my HPU's?
    Sent an email to PP but probably won't hear anything until Monday has anyone else ha this issue?

Thanks in advance
    Nitro Z7

2009 Nitro Z-7, 150 Optimax, 24P Tempest Plus, Hydraulic steering, Minn KotaFortex 36v 101lb Tm, Humminbird 859c HD DI Ram mounted on bow, Humminbird 859c HD Ram mounted by dash, Elite 5X in console, 4 bank Delta view charger, 8" Bob's Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate, Hot Foot, Pro Trim and Dual PP.
    61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    never heard of a set that wouldn't pair to date... however there is always a first time.

3. Member
    When I hold the program button down for 3 seconds the light goes solid green, when I press the down button on the switch it blinks red.
    The hpu then goes back to normal nd the switch only blinks red when pressed. My dash switches work fine

Any ideas?
    Nitro Z7

2009 Nitro Z-7, 150 Optimax, 24P Tempest Plus, Hydraulic steering, Minn KotaFortex 36v 101lb Tm, Humminbird 859c HD DI Ram mounted on bow, Humminbird 859c HD Ram mounted by dash, Elite 5X in console, 4 bank Delta view charger, 8" Bob's Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate, Hot Foot, Pro Trim and Dual PP.
    61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

4. Member
    Also when I try pairing with the app it wont notice it either
    Nitro Z7

61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Press and hold the PROGRAM button on the top of the HPU unit for 3 seconds until the LED turns green in color (HPU will also beep).The unit is now ready to be paired with the foot switches. Press the UP foot switch button for 1 second and release The green LED on the unit will initially turn off, then flash green steadily (HPU will also beep) indicating that the pairing is complete.

do you get the audible beeps and are you doing the up button first?

6. Member
    No beeps and I've done both the up and down buttons
    The instruction say he down button, but like I said I've done both
    Nitro Z7

61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

7. Member
    The green LED does not turn off, it stays lit the blinks normal as when it's turned on
    Nitro Z7

61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

8. Member
    Found the issue, I was sold the 1 switch foot switch for the CM1 and I have the CM2 PP, will be switching them out
    Nitro Z7

61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yes nothing that is CM 1.0 will work with CM 2.0.. who did you buy them from? The orange color on buttons on all controllers signifies 2.0 operating system.

10. Member
    Yea I found that out yesterday. Got it from Tackle Warehouse, will call them tomorrow to exchange it.
    Nitro Z7

61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Just so you know we sell all powerpole accessories as well as poles. Could have saved you $$.