Thread: STD's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

STD's

So I go see my doc cause I thought a UTI, which I've never had before...turns out very rare for guys to get that and I just a heat rash from working out and gave me special soap. So doc and I just talking and whatever and he told me, "you wouldn't believe all the young guys and girls getting std's these days."....hahahahahahhaah......I guess that doesn't really surprise me, but thought it was funny. I think the doc blamed it on tinder or whatever sites are like that. Just thought I'd share....be safe out there boys!

2. Member
    Yep I'm old enough to remember when sex was safe and motorcycles where dangerous.
    Have a crappie day

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it

guess what they git for not being picky where they stick their dic_y..

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar

We used to call it VD, guess thats not politically correct anymore.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

6. Member
    Mmmm...tinders**ts!!!

7. Member
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Hookin'&Cookin' View Post
    Yep I'm old enough to remember when sex was safe and motorcycles where dangerous.
    Me too...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

my doctor looked at me once and said, son you ain't got the clap you got the applause.
    Ranger Forever

10. Member
    Yes, men do get UTI's. Drink plenty of cranberry juice. That will fix you right up.

A girl once told me I had a STD.. super talented ......

I teach a couple classes a day at our alternative school. Those kids love to talk about who has what STDs.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    A girl once told me I had a STD.. super talented ......
    She was probably speaking from a lot of experience with other guys and just happy to get another one.
    Rocket

14. Member
    Good lord...haha...I was at driving range last year and girls hs team there...jv team...talk about dirty talking! I couldn't believe my ears...no wonder all these teachers are getting in trouble with them....haha

15. Member
    A case of the nasty jams...

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

17. Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally Posted by Hookin'&Cookin' Yep I'm old enough to remember when sex was safe and motorcycles where dangerous.
    Me too. And if there was a problem, it was nothing a trip to the doc, a shot and a pipe cleaner couldn't fix!
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

19. Member
    My county is comprised of over 400k people. This was for the final week of 2016.
    Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Std) Weekly Totals For December 26-30, 2016

December 26-30, 2016, Health Department staff confirmed 67 Chlamydia cases, 13 Gonorrhea cases, 5 Syphilis cases and 1 case of HIV and in 2016; we have confirmed 3,188 Chlamydia cases, 879 Gonorrhea cases, 183 Syphilis cases and 40 cases of HIV.

20. Member
    I had a scare a couple years back, ended up being nothing but a heat rash. But in talking with my doc, he said the numbers on herpes is mind blowing. They claim 2 out of 3 people have it. I called bs, but he said 90+% don't know they have it cause it's not active.....Meaning they've never had a breakout. Scary stuff. Glad I've been married 17yrs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast