Tackle organization question

I am wondering what everyone does as far as organizing their certain types of baits. Heres what I mean. Just recently I started using the shakey head technique, and this season I am going to be trying the Damiki Rig and the Ned set up. Do you guys separate all 3 types of baits or where they are pretty much universal, do you throw them all in 1 tote? I have Dropshot baits, Damiki Baits, Ned Baits, Shakey Head baits and etc. My Ranger is an 18', and just trying to conserve space if possible. Maybe someone can shed some light on this. I use the plastic containers to separate the baits now but as I get into using more different styles for fishing, its meaning to add another container. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Tried and true baits and techniques get a place, tryout baits and techniques get a day bag in my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Tried and true baits and techniques get a place, tryout baits and techniques get a day bag in my boat.
    This sounds good ... my problem is that once it's in the boat, it never comes back out