Raker prop ID help?

Hey everyone! New here! I've already found a lot of information on all the forum pages on my 1995 Skeeter ZX150 and the old 88 Johnson GT150 hanging off the back of it. Huge thanks to all of you that submit info! I'm looking for some direction on the prop that came with the boat from the previous owner. He knows nothing about it so I don't think he put it on the motor... It's a Raker but the font in the name is a very basic font, not the fancy logo I've seen in my research. The ONLY identification number on the prop is B9107. I called a local boat shop and they told me that the prop has to have been reworked by someone. I'm trying to get some leads on where to go from there. A few google searches yielded zilch on that number. I know lots of the guys that rework these have their own stamp, right? I guess I just need to figure out where to go next. I think I have to pull the prop to see the size and pitch because it's stamped on the inside, I think... ANY help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!!

Glad to be here!

Asa

2. Member
    Look in the end of the prop and there should be numbers on the hub.

3. Member
    That would tell me the size and pitch, right? On the backside on the prop that isn't visible?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aspaziani View Post
    That would tell me the size and pitch, right? On the backside on the prop that isn't visible?
    yes , remove the nut and washer and you will see it

5. Member
    Ok, will do as soon as I get home. Thank you!!!

6. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    The original Raker props had the name on the barrel in basic font just like you're describing. The newer Raker II and the Raker HO have the fancy print cast into the barrel.
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."