Goodyear endurance?

Those of you who have already purchased the Goodyear endurance trailer tire , where is the cheapest place you found them?

2. Member
    I got mine on http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do? for $109. I wanted to buy local but they couldn't get them until mid-April and I needed them for a trip the last week of March.

3. Member
    I got mine from Discount Tire. It took them about 10 days to get them. I had to buy two new Carlisle china bombs on my February trip from Texas to Florida after I had a Carlisle blow out on the way. Of course it did the obligatory china bomb blow a hole through the trailer fender when it did. I bought them at a Florida Discount Tire as well. Took them back to my local Texas Discount Tire within 30 days and they gave me full price back even though I had put about 1500 miles on them.

4. Member
    http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...e&rd=14&cs=205 They are $50.00 off right now I got mine installed yesterday.

5. Member
    When do you get the $50 off? I only need two tires and they were $109 a piece $218 total at check out. Do they have agreements with other tire companies for the install? Not sure how discount tire works.

6. Member
    You have to buy 4

7. Member
    Did you guys have to upgrade your valve stems to support 65 psi? If so did the tire store who installed them have them in stock or did you have to order them?
    Thanks

8. Member
    Discount Tire put the metal stems in mine instead of their high pressure rubber. I had them installed because I am running a TPS system that as an external monitor and I did not want the flex of the rubber valve stems. If not running the external TPS system their rubber high pressure valve stems according to Discount Tire would work just fine.

9. Banned
    I had rubber stems at 65#. I went to steel for the TPS system

10. Member
    What is the max load rating in lbs for each D1 ST205/75R14 GY Endurance tire?

Found it... 2040 lbs @ 65psi. 87mph
    Last edited by Ed R; 03-30-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: found
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

11. Member
    What are you guys paying for these each? I've got a buddy that runs a tire shop.....he got them in the next day and I paid $125 each for them installed. Thought that was a damn good deal. They are sweet tires and so far I've got zero complaints. Actually can tell a huge difference when towing vs the load range c's my last ones were.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

12. Member
    Thats about right for them being installed. If he got them in the next day that was good. It took the Discount Tire shop I deal with 10 days to get them in. 65 psi vs 50 psi does give a different ride. I noticed the difference.

13. Member
    I have single axle trailer. Would the 65 PSI be a problem? I want to order new tires today.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finsh'n'freak View Post
    I have single axle trailer. Would the 65 PSI be a problem? I want to order new tires today.
    Not at all.

15. Member
    Thanks. Just ordered two new Endurance tires. I got three seasons out of my Marathons but dont want to risk it any further.

16. Member
    Do the new endurance tires have to have high pressure stems installed?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finsh'n'freak View Post
    nope - that's what I'm runnin them on.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT